It’s finally here! I’ve attended San Diego Comic-Con in mid-July for about the past 11 years and it’s never been stale. Sure, there are lines out to Tijuana and back, but there’s really nothing wrong with that – I’ve met some friends in these lines! Sure, it’s overwhelming, but I love being completely subsumed into this raucous geek-fest. It’s my Mecca. Without further ado, here are the panels and events I’m going to do my damnedest to sit in line for:
- The Anatomy of Superhero Film Music: Bringing a Comic Book to Life
- Cartoon Hangover: Bravest Warriors, Bee and Puppycat, and Friends
- I Know That Voice: The Documentary: Special Preview and Q&A
- Vertigo: Defy
- Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra Returns!
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC
- Archer: Screening and Q&A
- Gravity Falls
- Image Comics and the Genre Fiction Renaissance
- Vertigo: Sandman 25th Anniversary and Beyond!
- What’s Next at Image Comics
- BBC America’s Doctor Who 50th Anniversary
- Community: Celebrating the Fans
- First Second: Gene Yang and Paul Pope in Conversation
Anything else you think I should go to?