The 2023 Philip K. Dick Award finalists have been announced:
- Arboreality, Rebecca Campbell (Stelliform)
- Widowland, C.J. Carey (Sourcebooks Landmark)
- Ymir, Rich Larson (Orbit US)
- January Fifteenth, Rachel Swirsky (Tordotcom)
- The Legacy of Molly Southbourne, Tade Thompson (Tordotcom)
- The Extractionist, Kimberly Unger (Tachyon)
The award is presented annually to a distinguished work of science fiction originally published in paperback form in the United States. The award is sponsored by the Philip K. Dick Trust and the Philadelphia Science Fiction Society, and the ceremony is sponsored by the Northwest Science Fiction Society. This year’s judges are Michael Cassutt (chair), Matthew Goodwin, Stina Leicht, and Elise C. Tobler.