Here are our Top Twenty Five Posts of All Time!
1. What Happens When People Confuse Alternate History for Real History?
2. Top 20 Vampires in Books & Literature
3. Open Source Horror: The Slender Man
4. Deconstructing Horror: Haunted Houses
5. A Publisher’s Perspective on Profits: ebooks vs print
6. The Conjuring (2013)
7. Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Traditional Publishing by the Numbers
8. More Sci-fi Shows to Hit Screens in 2013
9. What’s the Trouble With Selfies? Speculative Fiction and the Mirror Effect
10. How I’ll Be Casting My Final Hugo Vote
11. Pushing Fannish Buttons: Chi Fi vs The Westin River North Hotel of Chicago
12. The Nine Billion Names of God by Arthur C. Clarke
13. Wonder Woman: Relevant or Ridiculous?
14. It’s (Not) Rocket Science: John Aaron: “SCE to AUX”
15. The Ten Greatest Wizards of All Time
16. Individualism, Atheism, and the Search for God in Cormac McCarthy’s The Road
17. Characters: Clare of Claymore
18. Books That Never Were – Farewell Atlantis
19. Women in Armour vs. Chicks in Chain-mail
20. There’s Something About Night Vale
21. 2015 HUGO AWARD WINNERS
22. Happy New Year! My Top 25 Horror Moments Of 2013
23. An Olive Branch for the Puppies
24. Interview with Award-Winning Author Lois McMaster Bujold
25. The Art of the Shaver Mystery
Reads of our Top Ten (over the course of 42 months range from nearly 7,000 to over 25,000. The content above covers alternate history, film, awards, the publishing industry and, surprisingly, quite a bit of horror, science and the space program, social issues, podcasts, straight reportage and reviews.
Check them out.